Saturday, September 26, 2015

Warrior Ride 2015 & Welcoming Autumn

Now that the 2015 Warrior Ride is over and Autumn has officially arrived I'm hoping to get back on schedule with everything.

Like anyone in the mid-west, I love the summer to fall transition and last weekend I dedicated Saturday and Sunday sprucing up our house for the season.




I also discovered that I have quite a few fall candles that are going to have to be replaced soon. I burn through a LOT of candles during Fall and Winter simply because they make the house seem so cozy and the scents are absolutely divine. 

The weekend before last I came back from my annual charity Warrior Ride where we ride our bikes 250 miles across Michigan over 3 and 1/2 days. 





Everything was great about the ride until I got terrible bikers knee. I'm still recovering from it, but I'm hoping that just continuing with my every day routine will help rebuild the damaged muscles. 

In other news, I finally bit the bullet and bought a pancho from Express a few weekends ago so there will definitely be some style posts in the near future. It is boot season after all, and that's my favorite time of year!
Have a great weekend!

--XO ANGELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment