Monday, December 28, 2015

Birthday & Christmas 2015

Christmas has come and gone and NYE is quickly approaching. We had a green Christmas, which was a-ok in my opinion, but it poured rain on my birthday, which wasn't so nice. I'm beginning to plan my epic feast for new years and am gearing up to accept my resolution. Everybody must have one; that's just the way it is. 


Some of my family came down to visit me on my birthday and we went out for a nice meal. 
(I can't find my dress online, but it's navy blue with a rose gold shimmer to it)

Christmas eve we headed over to my in-laws and after that my husband's cousins house. 
(Sweater and Leggings: Express |  Shoes: Tahari)

Christmas day was a bit more relaxed, we meandered around the house after we exchanged gifts and I made mini omelets for breakfast. We didn't go to my in-laws until early afternoon and decided to stay in and not head to my mom's once we left because it was already after 5 and kind of too late. 

My husband spoiled me, we didn't feel rushed, and if I eat one more gingerbread cookie I just might explode. Happy holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment