Saturday, August 8, 2015

August Update

Greetings from this very rainy Saturday morning!

I just finished working out, I lit a candle, and have settled in with a nice hot cup of salted caramel flavored coffee.

Last week my husband and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary!  Every year we take a small trip to get away and celebrate. This year, we visited some family I have in Cincinnati and then from there went and visited some family I have in Pennsylvania.




I'm a city girl. I love the hustle and bustle and having everything that I could possible need right at my fingertips. I love living right near the express way, so everything is literally a hop, skip, and a jump away. However, when I travel, it is nice to visit places that have beautiful scenery and expose the peaceful greens of nature.



Cincinnati is gorgeous, and I loved being right on the water. We spent a lot of time just walking around, we rented bikes, and we visited a couple local coffee shops.


























The weather treated us very well, and I couldn't have asked for bluer skies.

On a certain day I wore a Barbie shirt, and far off in the distance I spotted a Barbie pink car. Well, after tooling around on our bikes for a while, I finally found it.


It was so meant to be!

Pennsylvania is a beautiful state.
There were a lot of rolling hills and lots and lots of trees.



We visited the botanical garden at Penn State and just drove along different winding roads.
We had a great trip, but as I always say, "it's good to have been gone, but I'm glad to be home."

It was great to have gotten the time off of work to go out and explore, but unfortunately it's back to the daily grind.

Cheers!

-XO ANGELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment