Saturday, October 10, 2015

Weekly recap

HAPPY SATURDAY!

I'm so happy that the weekend is upon us, as it's supposed to be a gorgeous one: 70's and sunshine. I don't have any big plans except working a bit around the house and (hopefully) making some sushi tonight. Yum!

Here's a recap of what the autumn weather inspired this week.


























Those Sam Edelman boots I was lusting over followed me home! 
(Jeans: American Eagle, Scarf: Steve Madden)




















Beanies and more over the knee boots.
(Boots: Unisa, Lipstick sequined top: Juicy Couture )




















(Jacket & Jeans: Target, Sequined striped T: Forever 21, Shoes: TOMS)

In other news, I finished reading Shopaholic to the Stars. I've read this entire series because 1. I love to shop 2. It's quirky/funny and 3. It's a fast read and a delightful little pick-me-up. 

I had picked up Alice in Zombieland a while ago now, so I thought I'd give that a try. Totally different from my last book, but I'm about 100 pages in and it's not all that bad. 

My husband has been reading again too. He's actually 2 books into the Harry Potter series. He's seen all of the movies, but never read any of the books. I got through the first 4 books and never went any further, even though I own them all. So who knows, maybe that's what I'll do next. 

Anyway, enjoy the weekend! Happy October :D






No comments:

Post a Comment