Saturday, October 31, 2015

Weekly look book

Happy Halloween! 

The week of Halloween has come to a close. I can't believe October is ending already; the year sure does fly. Following are the looks I've been wearing this week.




Monday: Comfortable & Cozy
 Sweatshirt: Target
Suede flats: Hush Puppies (DSW-old) 

Tuesday: Pineapple Express


Pineapple Scarf: Pitaya 
Yellow Cardigan: Cato
Boots: Report Signature 

Wednesday: Mad for Plaid
Boots: Marc Jacobs
Jeans: American Rag
Camel sweater with leather sleeves: Target

Thursday: I've got my eye on you ;) 

Boots: Vince Camuto 
Jeans: Target
Jersey T Shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Grey Sweater: Nordstrom 

Friday: Halloween Inspired

T Shirt: Khol's 
Leggings: Anne Klein 
Boots: Sam Edelman 

Bag of the week: Dooney & Bourke 
This candy covered bag has been with me all week! #Howcuteisthat?

Nail Game: OPI- A Good Man-darin is hard to find
This bright orange needed a little extra so I dotted a little black on top and called it a day. :) 

Hope everybody had a great month of October! 

XO-ANGELE



No comments:

Post a Comment