Sunday, November 8, 2015

November begins!

November has arrived and the autumnal vibes continue to flow. We've had some beautiful weather here lately, we're talking 70's and sunshine. So bizarre, but so good. :) It's been cool in the morning, warm during the afternoon, and then dips back down again at sunset.

November kicks off the holiday season and everyone starts planning their holiday festivities. Not sure exactly what I'll be doing for Thanksgiving yet, but I have been thinking about what I'm going to wear. I"m thinking winter whites, cognac, and fur... hmm...

Here's what's been keeping me cozy this week:




MONDAY: 
I kept things cozy in a hooded vest and some mid calf boots. 

Vest: Khols
Boots: Crown Vintage

TUESDAY:
I got extra dressy in a printed skirt and black tights. 

Skirt: Forever 21
Shirt: Vera Wang (Khols)
Wedges: Restricted 
Bag: Tiganello 

WEDNESDAY:
Reds and greys.
I paired up a light weight sweater with some combat boots and scarf. 
Boots: Steve Madden
Sweater & Scarf: Nordstrom 

THURSDAY:
Red, White, & Blue jean baby. 
Scarf: Free People
Boots: Coconuts 

FRIDAY: 
During the day I wore a long plaid tunic and a comfy beanie. 
Shirt: Chloe 
Boots: Guess

And in the evening we went out so I changed into these Vince Camuto Boots and a crazy oxblood fur vest. 

On my nails this week:
Essie Polish- Very Structured 
Milani- Gold 

This has been a pretty busy weekend for us so far! Between plans with friends we've been trying to go out on walks to soak up some sun and I had another 3 hour long dentist appointment yesterday. 

I'd better go get ready. Another busy day today. Enjoy your weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment