Thursday, November 13, 2014

First snow fall

Today we had our first snow fall! I couldn't believe it when I stepped out on the porch at 6 o'clock this morning and there were flurries in the air.  It was at that moment that I realized I had better dress extra snuggly. 
Black suede wedge boots: Audrey Brook from DSW
Leopard print scarf: Younkers
Rose gold watch:  Skagen (similar here)



Black tank with rose gold studs: Express
Hunter green suede hand bag: Crown Vintage from DSW (on sale!)
Khaki green cover-up:  Guess
Cognac Jeggings: Similar here
Nails: The black night by Butter London
Cream knit leg warmers


I was extra comfortable in this jungle inspired fall outfit today. I puled my hair back in a parted messy pony and just stuck in some simple studded earrings. 

Star of the show makeup items included:

And that's that! I stayed nice and comfortably warm today and am looking forward to Friday tomorrow!
Have a great weekend everybody!





No comments:

Post a Comment