Sunday, November 9, 2014

The best of the vest!

Who loves a good vest? This girl right here; and I've been searching for a good one for what seems like forever. I fell out of love with vests for a while after the Old Navy phase in middle school (Remember these????), but now that I'm older I'm kind of loving them again and I can appreciate them in a different way.
It all started when I  found this bad boy. It called my name from across the store like a scene from a movie. Our eyes met and I just knew it was meant to be. We were soul mates. 

Though, I should have known, considering I always fall for Vince Camuto pieces. This was the only one like it, and it happened to be in my size. I didn't see it on the Vince Camuto website, but you can find it on Amazon. I got it for half the price though!



The gold detailing and cognac suede trim is gorgeous. 

I paired it with a white shirt underneath, jeggings, and a beautiful pair of tall Sesto Meucci cognac boots. 

I took my makeup to another level by smoking my eyes out with BareMineral's "Sex Kitten" and a few shades of brown from my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. 
Topped it all off with some bronzer and a blush and I was out the door. 
I felt warm and cozy all day without looking like I was going out into a blizzard. :) 
Have a great rest of your weekend!

XO-ANGELLE





No comments:

Post a Comment