Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fall fever

Good afternoon! I feel like I've been so incredibly busy that I haven't even been able to think about sitting down and posting anything, so I figured I'd do a style post from a couple days ago. 

Now that the weather is getting colder, I've been all about scarves and tall leather boots. 
I love this handkerchief scarf I picked up at my favorite consignment shop a few weekends ago. I love the color, as it added such a great pop to an otherwise dark attire.  Who said you can't wear brights in fall/winter?


I broke things up a bit by pairing this with a pair of "washed" denim leggings from Target and my over the knee Vince Camuto boots. 

I LOVE these boots, I snatchd them up at DSW last fall and they make several appearances throughout the chilly months 

They have a small heal and some kick ass studded detailing on the back. 

A high bun kept things simple with this double braided headband. 

Makeup called for a greyish smokey eye and some natural looking blush.

A couple of winners from my face of the day include:
Prank is from the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette, which was limited edition last year and is no longer for sale.

... and these two items!

First is the cargo blush in Ibiza which I picked up from Ulta. It's a gorgeous blue toned pink that applies very nicely and stays all day.

My other gem is this NARS foundation. I think I finally met my match, thanks to it being offered in "Siberia", which is the lighted neural you can buy which has an even mix of warm and cool undertones. 
The formula is really great, as it's almost a liquid to powder, (a formula I've never used before) and has wonderful medium coverage that's build-able.

Tomorrow is Friday! Huzzah! Everyone have a great weekend!

PS: It's always an added bonus when your phone case matches your outfit. :p





2 comments: