Sunday, October 19, 2014

TAG: Confessions of a Shoe-a-holic


Welcome to the Shoe-a-holic tag! I found this online and it sounded fun, so I thought I would give it a go. Shoes are definitely a vice of mine, as I'm sure you can tell by the photos above. *blush*




Question #1. Heels or Flats? I used to be all about flats, but it in the last couple of years I've definitely converted into a "heels" girl.

Question #2. What are your go-to shoes?
 For summer: 
These MixNo.6 black and gold flats. 
For fall: 
These Calvin Klein ankle boots. These are tried and true. :)


Question #3. What's your favorite shoe trend at the moment?
Over the knee boots! I just can't get enough!

Question #4. What's your least favorite shoe trend? White low top converse. I just keep seeing people wearing these and I think they're just... not flattering at all.

Question #5. What's your most expensive shoe?
These Marc Jacobs boots that I've worn the hell out of. They were $400.00

Question #6. What are your most wanted pair? THESE. I must have these in my life.

Question #7. What's your most embarrassing shoe story?
A million years ago I wore these on a date with Dan in Detroit to see the DSO play the soundtrack to the Wizard of Oz. Wearing these for the first time is when I discovered that I can't wear heels without some sort of strap due to narrow heels. It was a nightmare walking to a from the car. 

Question #8. Pick a shoe and share a fact.
I bought these shoes 5 years ago and I've never worn them. 

Question #9. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 161 to be exact.

Question #10. When was the first time you wore heels? When I was in elementary school. I ALWAYS wanted my mom to buy me a pair of shoes that had a heel.

Question #11. How much do you spend on shoes? Wayyy too much

Question #12. Where are your favorite places to buy shoes? I've bought most of my shoes at DSW because I worked there for 3 and 1/2 years, and I still go there now, but I also find a lot of good deals at Nordstrom Rack!

Question #13. Do you have a pair of shoes you regret purchasing?
I kind of regret buying these cognac sneaker wedges. They were definitely an impulse buy and they were on clearance so I was like, "ahh, what the hell?" But I hardly ever reach for them and they're a full size too big. 

Question #14. Show your favorite pair of shoes.
These babies right here. These are my absolute favorite. I'll resole them one hundred times if I have to. I'm a two tone junkie, not gonna lie. 


Question #15. What is your most recent shoe purchase?
I can't remember if I bought these Sam Edelman boots first, or
these Sesto Meucci boots first. 
Either way, it was one of the two and I'm obsessed with them both. 

XO-Angelle


2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post. So going to have to copy this tag one day. I think I have about 100 pairs of shoe.

    ReplyDelete